Monday, April 14, 2008

tech and me...

in the past, my relationship with technology has been very...interesting.

i would never call myself a computer whiz, but i at least know how to turn on the computer. since i have been very young i have been very 'behind the times' when it comes to the newest and latest types of gadgets. i have always been one to steer away from the newer stuff and label it as sort of a fad...that is until the older items are being discontinued. then i have to learn something brand new and by the time i learn that, something else will be on the market that i need to learn.

even as a young child i have had small troubles with technology. i have always had troubles trying to make things work the way i want them to work, i have never found this fair because my little brother always had to show and teach me how to work all of teh different types of toys and gadgets that i had as a kid.

No comments: